News about selling
The entire ABA Immobilier team is pleased to present our second magazine called The Bon Moment.
We invite you to consult it and let us know your impressions!
You wish to sell your flat or your house… The first thing to do is to get the right estimate of the actual worth of your property.
At this stage, the utmost attention is required since overestimation is not without risks. Indeed, it prevents from selling rapidly the concerned property, since potential buyers will be shied away. It generally also leads to selling it at an inferior price as the one that could have been obtained if the estimate had been the right one from the start.
To be reliable, an estimate must be supported by factual information: price of similar properties sold in the area lately, price of similar properties in the area that remained on the market for a period longer than 3 months, integration of the rental value of the property, etc.
For a thorough and precise estimate of your property, do not hesitate to contact us:
0033 450 40 81 81
Let us help you make the best decision. Through ABA Avenir, our commitment is the following:
Entrusting your property transaction project to ABA Immobilier, a well-established professional realtor based in Ferney-Voltaire and with subsidiaries in the rest of the Pays de Gex, will enable you to gain a lot of time. In return, the realtor will collect fees. What exactly do these fees cover?
This precisely was the subject of a study conducted by Éric Hanot, founder of Perf-Form’Immo Conseils.
1. An agency in Ferney-Voltaire, 12 Grand’rue, and subsidiaries in the Pays de Gex to receive prospective clients from 9 am to 6 pm on week days and every Saturday morning
2. In-depth knowledge of the local market
3. For prospective buyers, the professional realtor will check the legal capacity of the vendors to sell their property
4. Prospective buyers and sellers will have a professional estimate of the value of the property, based on the in-depth knowledge of the local market of the realtor
The professional realtor will particularly provide prospective sellers with:
5. Precise information on the taxes potentially to be paid on capital gain,
6. The marketing plan best-suited to the property to be sold
7. An optimized presence and presentation of the property on the Internet
8. Local information to potential buyers via the local press and the agencies windows
9. Large circulation of the information about the property on sale to the other realtors in its network so as to maximize the opportunities to sell
10. Monitoring of all the marketing actions and measures
11. Monthly reporting on all marketing actions and their results
12. Advise on the legally required diagnoses
13. A selling mandate compliant with the latest legislation that commits the realtor to take marketing measures to promote the sale of the property
14. Help with the ways to best enhance the qualities of the property
15. Selection of prospective buyers so as not to multiply non-productive visits of the property
16. Validation of financing capability of prospective buyer before visits
17. Optimized visit schedule
18. Control of visitors identity so as to exclude potential “evil doers”
19. Enhancement of the adequacy of the property with the needs and wishes of the prospective buyer during visits
20. Reporting on every visit
21. Optimization of financing plan of buyer to respect selling price
22. Professional, in-depth knowledge of all legal and fiscal aspects of the transaction, thus reassuring prospective buyers
23. In-depth knowledge of building structures, enabling the realtor to answer technical questions on the property
24. Signature under short delay of a preliminary sales agreement (“compromis de vente”) written according to the law and respecting the rights and duties of both buyer and seller
25. Detailed explanation of their rights and duties to both buyer and seller before signature of any preliminary sales agreement
26. Immediate management of the buyer’s right to retract himself
27. Validation of all steps taken by the buyer to get a loan or mortgage
28. Follow-up of banks’ time of notice
29. Permanent follow-up of good proceeding of deal from preliminary sales agreement to final deed
30. Local presence after the sale to help buyer and seller with further projects
L.D. Basikpress – Image: © goodluz - Fotolia.com
Accept and continue More information